• Pooja

How to identify Organic?

Updated: Apr 6, 2019


How to identify Organic?

Organic products are completely traceable from farm to fork, from fields to your wardrobe or from mountains to your skin.

Let’s discover how you can identify if the product is Organic.


The product line covered here is Food & Drink for United States.

Many countries promote and believe in Organic Farming methods and have dedicated departments helping and guiding the farmers across the country. From having more than 5 Certification Units to having certification only for export items, we have covered all the knowledge you need to understand how you can identify organic products.


For United States

United States Department of Agriculture (National Organic Program) has identified three categories of labeling Organic Products:

Image 1: Made with 100% Organic Ingredients


Image 2: Made with at-least 95% Organic Ingredients


Image 3: Made with at-least 70% Organic Ingredients with restrictions on the remaining 30% to be completely Free of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)




Follow us and subscribe for Newsletter

Learn more about Organic and Healthy Lifestyle with us. Follow and subscribe.

Next Topic - How to identify Organic in different countries.

Coming Soon !


#organic #usda #certification #ethical #sustainable #organiqliving


14 views1 comment